Baltimore county chickens

JeremyK

In the Brooder
Mar 9, 2023
Hello. My girlfriend and I live In Baltimore county with 15,000 sqft of land. We’re about to put in a permit request for 4 chickens since the laws have recently changed. I was curious if anybody else has also got there permits. And if anybody has had any trouble with getting it or not. Just so I know what to say and what not to say. Thanks for the help.

Hello. My girlfriend and I live In Baltimore county with 15,000 sqft of land. We’re about to put in a permit request for 4 chickens since the laws have recently changed. I was curious if anybody else has also got there permits. And if anybody has had any trouble with getting it or not. Just so I know what to say and what not to say. Thanks for the help.
Hello! It's great to hear that you're considering raising chickens in Baltimore county. As you mentioned, the laws have recently changed, and it's now possible to obtain a permit to keep chickens on your property.

I would recommend being very transparent in your permit request and providing all the necessary information to demonstrate that you are capable of safely and responsibly raising chickens on your property. Make sure to follow all of the guidelines and requirements outlined in the permit application process.

If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to reach out to the licensing office or a local chicken enthusiast group for guidance. Best of luck to you and your girlfriend in your chicken-raising endeavor!

Back
Top Bottom