Heaven Creek Farm a farm blog

Thank you so much!! What beauties!!!! I like Tanner a lot! Thanks again like I said, horses have a special place in my heart❤❤
Yeah he's on rehab because when his buddy went on a trail ride without him he thought it would be a good idea to rapidly pace around the round pen so he hurt his deep digital in his leg I used to ride him

anyways more horses Crumpet(tan)Danica(black and white) and indiana(brown and white pony)oh and more of Homer(chestnut)
IMG_1559 (1).jpg
IMG_1558 (1).jpg
IMG_1561.jpg
IMG_1560.jpg
IMG_1555.jpg
IMG_1556.jpg

Oh man, Indiana is such a cutie and Homer looks like such a nice boy❤. Thank you for taking the time to send pics to my! Your animals look so nice and well taken care of😁. Homer is still my fav though🤣

Oh man, Indiana is such a cutie and Homer looks like such a nice boy❤. Thank you for taking the time to send pics to my! Your animals look so nice and well taken care of😁. Homer is still my fav though🤣
thanks for taking the time to look at them Indiana is 25yo this year homers 17-18yo most of our horses are the same age except crumpet who's anybody's guess we usually look at the teeth or the papers but she doesn't have papers and her teeth are pretty worn down

we don't have a GIANT horse farm so it's easier for them to be taken care of and its winter so the grounds soooo muddy we were having a drought before this then the people were complaining on the news and mother nature decided to change it well I hope their happy now!

thanks for taking the time to look at them Indiana is 25yo this year homers 17-18yo most of our horses are the same age except crumpet who's anybody's guess we usually look at the teeth or the papers but she doesn't have papers and her teeth are pretty worn down
Of course! Wow 25 is pretty old! Did you get him as a baby?

we don't have a GIANT horse farm so it's easier for them to be taken care of and its winter so the grounds soooo muddy we were having a drought before this then the people were complaining on the news and mother nature decided to change it well I hope their happy now!
Geez nature has is out for you🤣

Back
Top Bottom