BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So one of my babies I am worried about. She acts perfectly normal except for sneezing for the last week. Then this morning I noticed some bubbles in one eye. I'm sure it's a respiratory thing but not sure if it's CRD. Should I treat her with either Tylan or terramycin??

I know chicks need warmth from each other but you don't want this spreading to the others... but I'm not sure if you should quarantine her either since she might chill. Hmm

I know chicks need warmth from each other but you don't want this spreading to the others... but I'm not sure if you should quarantine her either since she might chill. Hmm

I did just separate her. With a heat lamp a little closer than it was in her regular area. I feel like the stress is worse for her than the Illness, makes me sad to see her scared all all alone.

Can i feed my cochin pullets oyster shell?They are begging to nest,one has been sitting in the nest,and another one is defiantly making egg calls,but one isn't really showing any egg signs other then fact it has the largest comb and waddles.Would it hurt them,would the cockerel over dose on calcium?

4 week shots of my five.

Felix my first little roo. Mottled Cochin.

Hope on the left, hopefully a pullet. And suspect roo on the right. You can't see very well here but he/she has pink wattles too.

My too little d'uccle's. Both pullets? Flora on the left has a bigger comb.

Can i feed my cochin pullets oyster shell?They are begging to nest,one has been sitting in the nest,and another one is defiantly making egg calls,but one isn't really showing any egg signs other then fact it has the largest comb and waddles.Would it hurt them,would the cockerel over dose on calcium?

I think they'll be fine

Back
Top Bottom