BANTAM COCHINS CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics

I am going to get one of these Cochins and I want a girl. I think the top one is a roo and the bottom one is a pullet.
Sorry the bottom pic is bad. What sex do you think they are?

I am going to get one of these Cochins and I want a girl. I think the top one is a roo and the bottom one is a pullet.
Sorry the bottom pic is bad. What sex do you think they are?

Hard to tell without better pictures... Redness on the head in the first pic says roo.... but need a close up of the comb and face to be able to take a better guess :)

My phone is low on memory...too many chicken pictures, but I'll post some soon...

Quick question my Bantys don't like the food I'm buying... I tried layer pellets, they hardly touched them...I tried layer crumbles...again...no luck...they like the hard red wheat I use as scratch, they like cracked corn, but not whole corn...

What do y'all feed your lils?

My phone is low on memory...too many chicken pictures, but I'll post some soon...

Quick question my Bantys don't like the food I'm buying... I tried layer pellets, they hardly touched them...I tried layer crumbles...again...no luck...they like the hard red wheat I use as scratch, they like cracked corn, but not whole corn...

What do y'all feed your lils?

I just feed them layer crumbles... whatever is on sale lol

Awwww...congrats on your new babies :love

16 so far...3 bantys...9 more waiting to hatch... I got my Calico egg and my 2 frizzle eggs mixed up...

The blue banty is beautiful! Her wings are yellow right now...can't wait to see how she feathers out!

I have 7 more bantys that go into lockdown on Wednesday for the Easter HAL...I will have to figure out how to keep my calicos separate from my frizzles...lol

Back
Top Bottom