Bantam Only Crazy Egg Chain

Are your orps Lf or Bantams? I was just bumping the thread cause it was getting buried.
wink.png
I"m sorry I didn't answer. My Orps are LF

Ok. Mine on the Oatmeal, Milk and Honey soaps

I'll offer 6 sizzle eggs.The color of the hens laying are paint, black, partridge, silver laced grey and splash. They're covered by a silkie paint roo. He has very few spots..

Or
25 Pharoh quail eggs

Or
the required amount of Orp eggs. I have 2 black hens and 1 lav hen covered by a black roo (I'll have to collect these)
Current offer, someone please take it, my husband will kill me if I claim more silkie like birds- he sees them as useless (I tell him that I don't take offense at his ignorance)

Current offer, someone please take it, my husband will kill me if I claim more silkie like birds- he sees them as useless (I tell him that I don't take offense at his ignorance)
The sizzle hens are starting to slow down on laying. Better grab them before they stop and somebody has to be waiting for them to pick up again. Hopefully they all won't stop laying. I still have quail and orp eggs though. My orps are LF and quail are Pharoh

Ok. Mine on the Oatmeal, Milk and Honey soaps

I'll offer 6 sizzle eggs.The color of the hens laying are paint, black, partridge, silver laced grey and splash. They're covered by a silkie paint roo. He has very few spots..

Or
25 Pharoh quail eggs

Or
the required amount of Orp eggs. I have 2 black hens and 1 lav hen covered by a black roo (I'll have to collect these)

Mine: Quail eggs please!

Offer:
6+ Old English Game Bantam
These are the sweetest little birds. They are so tame my two year old can walk over and pick them up. They make great front lawn birds. I let mine free range in the yard, because they do not hurt the landscaping. They are great mothers, both my hens are brooding chicks right now.

8+ Yellow Leg Hatch
I got these from an old man, here in Oregon, who had been working on this line for over 20 years. I do not show but, he said several people have shown his birds and done well.

If I could only have one breed of chicken, it would be these. They are super hardy, fend-for-yourself type birds. They lay well, and are "crazy broody" not to mention beautiful and full of life.

8+ Easter Eggers
These are my best layers, and they all lay big beautiful blue/green eggs. A must have for your colored egg basket. They are incredibly friendly. I love their big puffy beards. Their variety in color makes them super fun to hatch, you never know what your going to get. I would recommend them to anyone looking to start a layer flock.

No takers? Must be time to update my offer.

New updated offer:

6 Silver Gray Dorking
This is an old heritage meat bird that I have just started working with this year. So far I am pleasantly pleased with these birds. They are good layers of white eggs, they are very docile, and good foragers.

6+ Old English Game Bantam
These are the sweetest little birds. They are so tame my two year old can walk over and pick them up. They make great front lawn birds. I let mine free range in the yard, because they do not hurt the landscaping. They are great mothers, both my hens are brooding chicks right now.

8+ Yellow Leg Hatch
I got these from an old man, here in Oregon, who had been working on this line for over 20 years. I do not show but, he said several people have shown his birds and done well.

If I could only have one breed of chicken, it would be these. They are super hardy, fend-for-yourself type birds. They lay well, and are "crazy broody" not to mention beautiful and full of life.

8+ Easter Eggers
These are my best layers, and they all lay big beautiful blue/green eggs. A must have for your colored egg basket. They are incredibly friendly. I love their big puffy beards. Their variety in color makes them super fun to hatch, you never know what your going to get. I would recommend them to anyone looking to start a layer flock.

All eggs can be sent out right away or I will wait and send them when the weather cools down if you prefer.

Mine

I will offer 6 Bantam WC Black polish or 6 LF BUff and Golden Laced Polish, or 6 D'anver cuckoo, Black, porcilen

or 20 Barnyard mix chicken eggs. These will be from my free rangers. There are BCM, LF Welsummers, Bantam welsummers, Bantam olive eggers, BLRW, Barrred rock, Sumatra, Polish, Games, and few others and mixes

Back
Top Bottom