Bantam Only Crazy Egg Chain

I will offer 6 Mottled Cochin eggs to restart the thread!!

Are you claiming my offer?
It is current. I've just been busy the last few days so not checking up as often.

If you want to restart that is fine with me. You might want to restart in a new thread since the OP hasn't been on in over a year. This one was just restarted a couple swaps ago and there doesn't seem to be much interest.

It is current. I've just been busy the last few days so not checking up as often.

If you want to restart that is fine with me. You might want to restart in a new thread since the OP hasn't been on in over a year. This one was just restarted a couple swaps ago and there doesn't seem to be much interest.

I'm so interested. but my Bantams are not laying yet.lol :)

I will offer 6 Mottled Cochin eggs to restart the thread!!

Yes claIm, claim,claim!!

Let's start oneI love swaps... But not everyone can do eggs....maybe small and large sizes and other things like things people make....?

Sorry fixed my horrid spelling ( CANNOT leave it)

Last edited:
This wAs my offer but I can offer large fowl as well...but that's not bantams... But my hens choice could include lots of goodies from all the " good pens" lol big and small...

I will offer

8+ silkie eggs not separated by color getting a sizzle here and there??paints nice ones are being hatched !white!birchen!black,( nice nice quality black) partridge...
8+ Cochin eggs???silver laced, lav frizzle,Millie fluer! and calico.
Can add one or two from our Mixed bantam pen a buff d'uccle girl, a blue Cochin girl,a gold laced seabright girl, and a little black nanny McPhee ....( no idea what she is except tiny...but she is broody) a silver laced Cochin roo over them...

I can also do a hens choice 10 eggs + :jumpy of Whatever is laid on the farm.

Possible hens that are laying right now....Lavander ams...Cochins,silkies,EEs ( hens covered by a jubilees orp roo) and a pure jubilee is possible. (If she lays..I WILL include it.)wheaten ams. Ofcourse if you don't want EEs I won't include them.

Last edited:
This wAs my offer but I can offer large fowl as well...but that's not bantams... But my hens choice could include lots of goodies from all the " good pens" lol big and small...

The thread rules only state that the first offer has to be bantam eggs. Anything else can be offered as additional offers and the person that claims can choose whatever they want.

The thread rules only state that the first offer has to be bantam eggs. Anything else can be offered as additional offers and the person that claims can choose whatever they want.

Alrighty then let me fix that then! Thanks! :)) is there any interest in what she said then? Since the moderator has left...should we start a new thread? I mean this is working ok but we have no " power" but do we need it? Lol someone? Anyone? Where did you all go?

Alrighty then let me fix that then! Thanks! :)) is there any interest in what she said then? Since the moderator has left...should we start a new thread? I mean this is working ok but we have no " power" but do we need it? Lol someone? Anyone? Where did you all go?

Would need a new thread moderator to start a new thread. Not really sure how to go about it. You could probably contact a site moderator to find out.

Would need a new thread moderator to start a new thread. Not really sure how to go about it. You could probably contact a site moderator to find out.

Yup or just keep playing here until or if there is a problem... My offer is still up and I got me some awesome Cochins! Do you agree?

Back
Top Bottom