Bantam Only Crazy Egg Chain

12 Silkie hatching eggs. All my birds have been tested last month and they are all clear of disease. I will send a copy of the paperwork along with the eggs which is now a requirement in the state of Tennessee. I'm asking $45.00 including shipping. I'm getting no less than 4 eggs a day. I don't send any eggs older than 4 days old on shipping day. I don't leave eggs outside all day either. I check for eggs several times a day and what I collect are brought in the house where it is 72 degrees. I also pack very well to try my best to keep them in the middle of the box incase of any accidents during shipping. I use a 12x12x8 box and I can double box if requested.. I take Paypal ONLY. All these silkies are less than 2 years old. I will add extras. The eggs that will be sent are from 3 pens. Splash, Paint and a mixed pen that has a white roo, white hen and frizzled silkie partridge hen. In the pics the white hen is in with the paints but she has been with the white roo for a few months now. Also the black hen is no longer in the splash pen either. Splash Paints Mixed pen (white hen above is in this pen) This BIN will be valid for as long as I'm getting eggs. I will post when they stop.
MINE! :lau (I'm editing this to say this was my attempt at being funny cause its in the swap thread)

Last edited:
Wow haven't heard bout it. What r signs???
your birds will generally die for no reason it seems overnight with the highly pathogenic version. The low pathogenic version they will have snotty, runny nose. Rattling chest, droopy, lethargic, etc.

If the state suspects you have it or they test and it's positive they cull the whole flock and no new birds for 30 days and severe disinfecting

Last edited:
Well I haven't had that but they have had worms! Wow thanks for the info but no new birds for us and we've had our flock for about a year now in country no neighbors I sure hope were ok

Ok try updating and pulling to the top.

6 rhodebar eggs
6 mix bantam silkie and Cochins

Sorry everyone is stopping laying right now. I also have:
4 Welsh harlequin duck
4 Muscovy duck

Mix and match available

Mine:
6 mix bantam silkie & cochin
When they are available

Offer:
English Orpington eggs mixed colors: lavender, blue, jubilee, chocolate.

Bantam: silkie/cochin hen, silkie hen x silkie roo.
Mixed colors: Blonde, black, orange and red

Back
Top Bottom