Barnevelder breeders lets work together and improve the breed

HI there fellow Barnevelder lovers! This may not be the right place for this, but I am trying to place two Barnevelder cockerels. One is blue laced, one is black. They are nice boys. If anyone is interested, or may know of someone who would be, please let me know. I've tried placing them via Facebook groups and craigslist but have had no one interested. I would be willing to trade or let them go for a very fair amount. Willing to drive halfway and meet, I am in Catlettsburg KY.

HI there fellow Barnevelder lovers! This may not be the right place for this, but I am trying to place two Barnevelder cockerels. One is blue laced, one is black. They are nice boys. If anyone is interested, or may know of someone who would be, please let me know. I've tried placing them via Facebook groups and craigslist but have had no one interested. I would be willing to trade or let them go for a very fair amount. Willing to drive halfway and meet, I am in Catlettsburg KY.

I'm interested in a rooster

Thanks Poultch for your inputs. I don't understand it all but I do understand enough to know that I'm even more convinced we ought to leave well enough alone and I'm gonna continue to work on my birds until hopefully I get something that looks like this:

I don't remember for sure where I got this and can't find anything in the Properties. I think it came from an old German publication that Erhard had but not sure. But that's basically what I'm after except a little wider lacing.

God Bless,
This is probably from an article by HANS SCHIPPERS the guru of the barnevelder breed and can be found in the Practical Poultry Journal in the September 2007 issue on pages 16 - 19.
http://forum.backyardpoultry.com/viewtopic.php?p=50183&sid=6159a008735cf8e40849b6d4b1bd7218#p50183

Hi im looking for another rooster to add to my flock, dsl barnie lg fowl if anyone has any xtra willing to sell. my hens want another friend lol..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom