• i love the light colored eggs!

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • i get double yolkers all the time

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • they are very flighty

• they are very friendly/loving

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • another answer: please describe in a post after you join...

• Total voters
how are they now? sorry I haven't been able to answer or anything. I have a Partridge rock that will sit on the edge of the nest box and let her chest/crop out over the edge. The nest boxes are pretty high off the ground. The other chickens seem to go on nests though. I had one barred rock a while ago sit on a nest for the night. does there seem to be anything wrong with them (ex. diseases, broken wings etc) if they have broken wings or only one they may not try to fly up or jump up, but they'll hold their wing low to the side. I don't know how all 3 would break their wings though.

Awesome! Can I join too? My Enriqueta is quite a character. Here she is... Of course, since I'm a new owner,... I'll need help determine if I have an Enriqueto in my hands instead of Enriqueta :D

Hi, my PB Rocks and I would love to join your club! That OK?
My girls are only 12 weeks old and I have a hard time telling them apart still so I call them 1,2,3,4,5 and 6 in what ever order they come running.

Awesome! Can I join too? My Enriqueta is quite a character. Here she is... Of course, since I'm a new owner,... I'll need help determine if I have an Enriqueto in my hands instead of Enriqueta :D
Judging from how big it is, I'm pretty sure your barred rock is a girl.
big_smile.png
(lovely name by the way! )

Back
Top Bottom