• i love the light colored eggs!

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • i get double yolkers all the time

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • they are very flighty

• they are very friendly/loving

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • another answer: please describe in a post after you join...

• Total voters
So I think that 3 out of 4 girls are getting close to laying their first egg. Just guessing here, but they seem to be doing a lot of squatting and their combs/wattles are very red. Getting eggcited here.

Hi! my girls n I both agree. white cold stuff needs to leave. I feel so thankful I still have all my girls many ppl close by have lost all their small flocks. my BR who ate rope still laying and bocking around. I finally placed my new babies order, got 15 coming in April. no br in this order,I wanted bit more of a mix. yes chicken math has hit,but we have room for the new ones so no new coop needed yet. I hope work keeps me busy so I may build cabin coop #2 and add more later.

Hi all. New chicken owner and I have 4 BR chicks. One is a suprise rooster. I suspected he was not a she at 1 week old and knew for sure by 2 weeks. He is now 4 weeks and beautiful. One of my girls just love attention. She always comes to say hi and get some petting. Think Im going to love these birds.

Hi all. New chicken owner and I have 4 BR chicks. One is a suprise rooster. I suspected he was not a she at 1 week old and knew for sure by 2 weeks. He is now 4 weeks and beautiful. One of my girls just love attention. She always comes to say hi and get some petting. Think Im going to love these birds.
Hi! Awesome! I'm sure you will love them ;)

Back
Top Bottom