Barred Rock Photos

specklesmom

Crowing
14 Years
Jun 18, 2009
Texas
I need a Barred Rock "fix"!! Please post any, lots and lots, of BR pics!!! Does anyone know of a pet Barred Rock web site or link? I'm in deep lack of BR depression!!

I love my BRs.
Dutch
DCP_4325.jpg

Lexie

DCP_0497.jpg

Ivy. Lexie and Ivy were my very first BRs. They are almost 4 yrs old. Dutch and Zane are both her sons.

DCP_4340.jpg

Ivy's Daughter, Fern

DCP_4342.jpg

Amanda

DCP_4291.jpg

Becca

DCP_1658Becca.jpg

Zane, Dutch's older crippled brother, who is my avatar

DCP_1397.jpg

Hawkeye, deceased, sire of Dutch, Zane and others:

DCP_6807.jpg

Used to have others, but they live with lockedhearts now.

specklesmom .... I love your avatar! I assume that is a picture of your beloved Speckles. I don't have any pictures, or Barred Rocks to share. However, I DO have an egg in my incubator that came from Fern (Ivy's daughter) in Speckledhen's pictures! It is developing well, and I hope it hatches on Dec 24th! Then, I may have a baby picture to share with ya!
smile.png

I think that BRs are the best all-round breed. They forage well, lay well, are friendly and curious, take both heat and cold well (though on occasion, the roosters' combs need a bit of protection from frostbite if you live in that sort of cold area)

Quote:
notice the big crack in that window
yea it was that barred roo fighting the handsome roo in the window (his reflection)
no she has nested every where else but there, the window used to be spotless clean (with real good reflection)and the guineas would love to go look at them selves in the window, then the barred roo went down there to see what all that commotion was about and saw another roo (himself)and cracked the window

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom