Batten down the hatches a hurricanes coming!

By the time it hits here mine will have gone in on their own. It's raining now, just starting to get a little breezy. The worst will be between 10 and 3 they tell us.

This is a big storm we are still getting wind and fast clouds and its hitting you up there wow.

Henry

oh I totally hear ya.. we just got tons of rain and wind from Gustov and now look
map_tropprjpath09_ltst_5nhato_enus_600x405.jpg
right to pensacola...

isnt it lovely..
big_smile.png

It just started to rain here about 15 mins ago but I think these are outer bands... we aren't expected to get the heavy stuff till tonight...My babies actually put them selves into the run while I was puttering around out there just as it was starting to rain...the run is covered with a tarp...they are saying to expect flooding here but not much wind... We can use the rain it has been a few weeks since we have had any... Pam
love.gif

its been raining here since about noon, steady but no wind. Mine were out this morning after it rained a little bit very early morning. I just came home and Don and his lady were out and soaked. I coaxed them inside with a little corn for everyone. The others were already roosting. Hopefully he will stay in, unfortunately I cant close them inside at this point. They will be up for the night soon anyhow. My dad and son are near Reading, Pa and he said its pouring there.

ok it just started really blowing and got dark and its raining now this is a huge storm I guess earlier it was just outed bands its supposed to rain from 6-10 pm
tongue.png
the chickens are still out !

Sorry y'all been there done that, last night to be more specific. Please stay safe. We had strong winds with a lot of rain, thankfully it's a fast moving system so it should be outta there by morning. Be careful everyone y'all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Wish you'd all find a way to get us a little bit of that rain.

It was HOT and 107 today.

Hens are 19 weeks and still no eggs.

How'd everything turn out Henry? We got some heavy breezes and quite a bit of rain. Some small branches down. Power flickered off then back on twice that I was aware of. No major problems statewide from what I'm hearing.

Same down hear power out in certain places a few small stuff fell over but everything seems fine.

Henry

Back
Top Bottom