*Battle Of The Clans* A WARRIORS cat role play!

Adder fang pushed his way in to see his kits,"there wonderful!"he said.

Magnoliashine smiles " You're very lucky to have healthy kits, now I'll leave you guys be" she walks out and pauses to look at the family, knowing she'll never have one but she quickly shakes her head and walks back to treat the injured

~

Ravenpaw waits in line, her shoulder badly bleeding and a ton of little scratches cover her

"You almost 8 moons!"she said,"I'm going to be a warrior today!"she said(would you like her to be a warrior?you can always make another apprentice)

"You almost 8 moons!"she said,"I'm going to be a warrior today!"she said(would you like her to be a warrior?you can always make another apprentice)

Ravenpaw shakes her head " No I turned seven moons about five sunrises ago" she then says confidently " Besides it should take seasons of training so I can be the best warrior I can be, I need more then two moons"

(I'm just subscribing to this for now. PerfectPlumage said I could help out with this role play (Well, the cat role play, which I assume is this one.) so I thought I should subscribe.
smile.png
)

Back
Top Bottom