*Battle Of The Clans* A WARRIORS cat role play!

Name: Sharkflame
Personality: Brave, loyal, fierce.
Clan, loner, rogue, or kittypet?: Reef clan
History: As a apprentice he went into the ocean to hunt, without telling his mentor, hoping to impress his clan by catching something big.. A small shark attacked him, though his clan mates came before it could kill him. He was left with a long scar across his side.
Description:

Username: Perfect Plumage
Other: Starclan

We're hear!is swanstar ok ?yes she's,pause for a moment,fine,I gusse.swanstar,what happened?said riverheart.i was attacked by a group of rogue cats she said.ravenpaw,you go get the med. cat,said rabbit leap.no,rabbit leap,she will go back to camp,she to tried,look at her!(to ravenpaw)you can go home,if you want.

"Wandering the forest. What does it look like I'm doing?" FoxKit replied indignantly.(this is FoxKit, WolfKit is with RunningQuail)

(Ok)
"You need to get out of are territory, Kit. Be quick about it, or your clan will think that we stole you." Riptide says, sniffing the air, I could tell that the kit was from Mountain Clan. " Mountain Clan is that way," Pointing with my tail towards Mountain Clan. "You had better leave quickly, My other clan mates will not be as nice as I am." I pause. waiting to hear what the kit will say.

Back
Top Bottom