Bay Area BYCers!

All you locals.....My latest roo! 19 weeks old Partridge Chantecler I hatched from breeder stock

FREE FREE FREE up for grabs, he's a beauty

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=4822939#p4822939

41441_patsy.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
One of my gals did that to me for the first 2 weeks she laid. They're fine now though. Congrats on the first eggs!

Thanks! She hasn't laid anything else since those 2 egg poops since Monday. She came out of the run and foraged this morning for about 10 minutes, then went back in and is sitting in the nesting box now for about half an hour. We'll see what happens, but we're hopeful!

Hello Everyone!

I'm moving back to the Bay area for a while after spending 3 years in Georgia...and 1 year in Montana and I'm bringing my chickens with me contemplating bringing my soon POL pullet shadow even though I don't really like her much she is a pain in my hiney and swaping her for a brahma when i get home lol. So my question is GOOD feed stores....I'll be in Palo Alto and I've been to the one in halfmoon bay....they had chicks last time I went almost talked my mother into getting some didn't really look at their feed selection right now I'm getting Layer feed at walmart here in Billings Mt and its $10.64 for a 50lb bag.

So where Else are do they have good food stores....

Here are my girls...happy to be coming home for a while....

63546_lacie_2.jpg
Lacie May

63546_marilyn3.jpg
Miss Marilyn

63546_ethel.jpg
My Miss Ethel looking a little mangey

Thank you everyone!!

Welcome back home Mrsfoote!! Nice chickens you have.
I'm a little south so I do not know where the feed stores are, but they are listed in here somewhere!

Anyone go to the Santa Cruz County Fair this week?

I really wanted to go, but my 18 year old son got sick on Tuesday and then on Thursday I took him to the hospital for emergency appendix removal and he just came home tonight. We are so glad to have him home again.

SC Fair next year,

Hugh

OK this goes beyond certifiable. While on an airplane last night (I had wi-fi) I won an auction for 3 coronation sussex from greenfire lines (they will ship in 4 weeks)

Yes certifiable is my handle and I'm sticking to it!

Awww man, I knew the fair was this weekend, but I did not make it.
I had fun riding my pony though!

Sure am glad things are ok now with your son Hugh, how scary.

Cheryl, that is way too funny!

Back
Top Bottom