Bay Area BYCers!

Quote:
I'm so sorry.

I lost my parents and husband last year and it hasn't been easy on me.

Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you and that I'm very sorry.

Quote:
Anna,
I live in Turlock, but I have:
Breeders & eggs from
Black Australorps Bruce Sherman's Pine Grove Ca
Heritage Delaware Lotsapaints Denny Thomas Paso Robles Ca
Wheaten Marans Harris 5 & Marla Ens Colfax & Fresno
BCMs are always already spoken for I can't get enough of them hatched to keep up.
Blue Andalusians Carolyn Redmond's up above Jackson
Light Sussex Thom Dean from Missouri

Melina, let me know if you need anything else then. Have a safe trip.
hugs.gif

Thank you Jeremy
hugs.gif
That means a lot to me. I might have to get back to you about a few chicklins for my broody mama. My sizzle is happily sitting on 8 bantam eggs lol, and she still tries to steal the other girls large eggs ....i think she is a hoarder.

@ Wolftracks: Thank you so much....Its been hard since the year before my husband and I got married EVERY year...we've lost someone. Two years ago we lost two people My husbands cousin who he was stationed with in Georgia shot himself while we were there. Then I lost my grandmother. It's really hard.

Also thank you to anyone else who gave me thoughts and prayers It really means a lot to us.

Last edited:
Melina I'm so sorry for your loss. Having lost 3 loved ones ourselves this year, I understand how hard it is on you. Be strong but don't forget to mourn. One thing that's important to know... when people ask "how are you?", (because really they don't know what to say to make you feel better), that's it's okay for you to say "I'm not doing that great, but I'll be ok" or something like that.
Hugs

Back
Top Bottom