Bay Area BYCers!

Best of Friends: 10 wk. old Ko Shamo & Bantam Leghorn. One of their favorite place to perch on is the fruit basket which they developed quite a fondness.
Oh Lual, they are lovely. Going to be a bit like the Odd Couple when they get older, but the contrast will enhance the uniqueness and beauty of each.

I have a large hatchery Leghorn. She is so food obsessed, those bananas would have been demolished in seconds!
lol.png

These are so interesting. Great photo!
Thank you, Kim! I am glad you like the photo. I am having the time of my life with these tiny birds with huge personalities..

Oh Lual, they are lovely. Going to be a bit like the Odd Couple when they get older, but the contrast will enhance the uniqueness and beauty of each.

I have a large hatchery Leghorn. She is so food obsessed, those bananas would have been demolished in seconds!
lol.png
Thank you, Lynda! I kept calling them my "unlikely pair" but, I love your title! From now on they will be my "Odd Couple" : ) Well, they don't have the beak power to get into the bananas yet; so, I am the peeler..
Your adorable tiny ones must be getting bigger; would love to see some more photos if you have any.

3&8 wk. old Ko Shamo

10 wk. old Bantam Leghorn

Best of Friends: 10 wk. old Ko Shamo & Bantam Leghorn. One of their favorite place to perch on is the fruit basket which they developed quite a fondness.

9 wk. old Ko Shamo: Rosebud
I am quite taken by the intelligence, and sweetness of these magnificent little birds.
Walt Leonard-Fowlman01- birds.
Lual, beautiful birds. Love the pictures!!

Thank you, Lynda! I kept calling them my "unlikely pair" but, I love your title! From now on they will be my "Odd Couple" : ) Well, they don't have the beak power to get into the bananas yet; so, I am the peeler..
Your adorable tiny ones must be getting bigger; would love to see some more photos if you have any.
I haven't taken any new pics since we got them. It's been a month now, so I think we'll have to have a photo session.

We did build them a ground cage so they can run around and spar and chest bump.

The closest black-ish one is the friendliest and most dominant. She was brave enough to try the blackberries while the other girls ran to the other end of the cage.
I'll post some new pics soon.

Lual, beautiful birds. Love the pictures!!
Thank you, Deann! They are beyond pleasure to have!

I haven't taken any new pics since we got them. It's been a month now, so I think we'll have to have a photo session.

We did build them a ground cage so they can run around and spar and chest bump.

The closest black-ish one is the friendliest and most dominant. She was brave enough to try the blackberries while the other girls ran to the other end of the cage.
I'll post some new pics soon.
Awww they are just so adorable, beautiful and tiny! and look so happy!! I love the cage you have built for them with the door on top. I made one with the side door for my Ko Shamo's, and crawling into it on my hands and knees is far from fun or pleasure! I did not think of putting a door on top like you did which would have made life so much easier. I have to copy what you did! These tiny little birds are so lucky to have you as their owner! I hope your son is happy to have these tiny treasures and making plans...
Lual

Back
Top Bottom