Bay Area BYCers!

Hi!! Did you find a home for him? We always have a few people on our rooster waiting list (people wanting roosters whose homes we've vetted).

I have two beautiful ~4.5 mo Dominique roosters who need good homes. They have not shown any aggression, and one is actually moderately trained to jump onto your arm if you hold it out. (Blackberries or some other treat expected afterwards, of course...) If there's interest, I'd be happy to post Picts!

Absolutely! Please send me pics and we’ll find good homes for them. Do you want them adopted together? We’ve done that when roos have grown up together and get along well.

Absolutely! Please send me pics and we’ll find good homes for them. Do you want them adopted together? We’ve done that when roos have grown up together and get along well.

Hi. I have a few darling Serama cockerels and a pullet, and an accidental EE cockerel (sexed pullet) that I would love to find good homes for. Willing to travel too. I will send you a pm with pics later today.

They look adorable. I’m sure we’ll find homes pretty soon. Just let me know if you’d prefer them adopted singly or in pairs or a mix of both. Also- would you be able to drop then off at their new homes if it’s in the bay area? If not there will definitely be pick up possibilities, it just limits the options a bit.

They look adorable. I’m sure we’ll find homes pretty soon. Just let me know if you’d prefer them adopted singly or in pairs or a mix of both. Also- would you be able to drop then off at their new homes if it’s in the bay area? If not there will definitely be pick up possibilities, it just limits the options a bit.

Finally got all the pics loaded. Yes, I can deliver or meet part way. I would like the pullet to go with at least one of the males. They are all quite a crew, and where one goes, so goeth all. However, I'm sure they will adjust fine if the boys get separated.

So sorry for the delay- I’m in London at the moment, and lost my phone in a forest around Paris. (how I wish I were kidding) Landing tomorrow, will get on this ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom