Bay area, Fort bragg, Willits, Ukiah, Sacramento, Tracy, CA or Reno

Quote:
OK, so I am currently having my broody hatch 5 (F) BCM eggs, so if I get an extra cockerel, he's all yours. I really only want 2 BCM pullets for colored eggs and to breed for OE. Same with the Wheatons from Jeremy's order--if I get a roo, trade you back for a pullet?? Actually, I really only want a B/W roo from Jeremy's flock, after all.... Really. I think.

Let's keep communicating and could meet in Sacramento if the tides turn our way...

Dawn

Counts...
3 Big Girls.
2 BCM pullets
2 BWAs or EEs...
Hrmmm...

Okay didolan. You talked me into it. I've been wanting Wellies for a while now...

But we'll have to figure out when/where/how to get them here. (AFTER Aubrey goes to Reno and the new coop is ready...)

Will you be at Stockton on Satyrday?

I wanted them the first time she mentioned them, but then talked myself out of it. But that was before I figured out how to convert the shed into a coop so I'll have enough room for 9 chickens. So I kinda talked myself into it again.
roll.png

Unfortunately (OK, not really!) I work in the wine industry, and I have to be at ZAP (Zinfandel Advocates and Producers: annual show) in the City that weekend! either I could bring them with me Friday night and meet somewhere, or I could make a foray South (Can we meet halfway??) on Sunday the 23rd or perhaps Feb 4, 5, or 6? Where is halfway?? My zip code is 95448... Looks like 1/2 way to Stockton is....Jeremy's house! OMG!
cool.png

Could't resist. Which date works best??
Dawn

Are you talking about San Francisco? If so, that's perfect! I'm going to be there Friday and Sunday for a conference! (She's Geeky) I was going to skip the conference on Satyrday to go to Stockton. So we could meet up in SF. (People keep telling me I should bring chickens along to the conference anyways...)

So I guess that a bottle of wine probably wouldn't be the right trade... ;-)

Anna

Quote:
OK, so I am currently having my broody hatch 5 (F) BCM eggs, so if I get an extra cockerel, he's all yours. I really only want 2 BCM pullets for colored eggs and to breed for OE. Same with the Wheatons from Jeremy's order--if I get a roo, trade you back for a pullet?? Actually, I really only want a B/W roo from Jeremy's flock, after all.... Really. I think.

Let's keep communicating and could meet in Sacramento if the tides turn our way...

Dawn

Thank you but Anna is giving me her BCM roo. If I need one more later I'll let you know.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom