Beautiful buff pullet - Catdance Silkies

kelar

Songster
9 Years
May 22, 2010
yacolt
Offering for your consideration this lovely buff pullet. She is approximately 5 months old and is either laying now or will be soon. She has good feet, beautiful type, dark comb and eyes. She does have some black in her tail and wings which may or may not molt out. My buff line is quite slow to mature so she will continue to fill out for at least another 6 months. She was vaccinated for Marek's Disease at hatch and comes from my NPIP certified and AI tested clean show flock. She will be shipped to you on Tuesday, December 6th in a new USPS approved shipping box and will be provided with canned corn to keep her hydrated during her trip. I am listing another young buff hen who can be shipped with her if someone buys them both. Shipping for 2 birds in a large box runs approximately $85, so it's a big savings on shipping. Thank you for looking and please email or pm with any questions.

hide.gif

Quote:
No show here folks! Save your popcorn for another auction.
lau.gif
I would like an
Uneventful ending to both the buff auctions please.
gig.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
More birds under your pillow ehhh?
gig.gif

Maybe. Although pretty soon I may need to enlist the Boyfriend Fairy because if many many more chickens appear my guy may quit me. Heh.

Quote:
gig.gif
More birds under your pillow ehhh?
gig.gif

Maybe. Although pretty soon I may need to enlist the Boyfriend Fairy because if many many more chickens appear my guy may quit me. Heh.

gig.gif
Good luck! I had my hubby picking up eggs from the PO today and taking them home while I was at work... There's a seriously growing pile of priority boxes and bubble wrap!
ep.gif

Quote:

gig.gif
Good luck! I had my hubby picking up eggs from the PO today and taking them home while I was at work... There's a seriously growing pile of priority boxes and bubble wrap!
ep.gif

I feel your pain.
lau.gif

caf.gif

Back
Top Bottom