Best bantam rooster contest

Here's my Japanese Black Tailed White Bantam Roos.......................... I actually have 2 - Tiger and Luther! And 9 little hens to go with them. Thank goodness they all get along like one big happy family!
Both roosters were purchased from TSC at Easter, so they are approximately 5-6 months old. They are my favorite breed next to sebrights.

60664_chicks-9-04_123.jpg

This is Luther, he is the non-dominant rooster. He is soooo sweet and passive. He is my favorite (shhhhh!)

60664_chicks-9-04_118.jpg

This is Tiger, the dominant rooster. He lets Luther mate with the hens all of the time, no problem. BUT, at times, he will jump on Luther out of nowhere just to remind him who's in charge (I'm guessing).

60664_chicks-9-04_111.jpg

another beautiful shot of my boy, Tiger.

60664_chicks-9-04_107.jpg

Here's both my boys! Tiger's on left and Luther's on right.

60664_japhens_002.jpg

60664_cx7-15_043.jpg

Quote:
I love that you say he's a velociraptor ( the only reason I know how to spell it is because my iPhone does!
roll.png
) but he is very pretty and I love the picture!

Yeah I just wish I could have the camera ready when he poofs out his neck feathers! lol He totally reminds me of one of those little spitting dinosaurs. The ones with the skin flaps that flare out around the head.
gig.gif
lol If that makes any sence.

Quote:
I love that you say he's a velociraptor ( the only reason I know how to spell it is because my iPhone does!
roll.png
) but he is very pretty and I love the picture!

Yeah I just wish I could have the camera ready when he poofs out his neck feathers! lol He totally reminds me of one of those little spitting dinosaurs. The ones with the skin flaps that flare out around the head.
gig.gif
lol If that makes any sence.

Dilophosaurus
wink.png

Name : Lil Chit
Breed: Black-Tailed White Japanese
He got his name because he is a little "c"hit. He will attack my LF Easter Egger roo who is a HUGE boy, no matter what day it is or his odds of winning.
hu.gif

55434_dsc_0539.jpg

55434_lil_chit.jpg

Name : Bam Bam
Breed: Black-Tailed White Japanese
He got his name because my 3 year old son couldn't say Bantam when we first got them and this little bantie roo followed him everywhere. So he would tell me "Mama, the Bam Bam won't stop following me". LOL!
gig.gif

55434_dsc_0558_2.jpg

55434_wbtjb_roo.jpg

Bam Bam and Lil Chit with their girls. Currently raising two more future women for their flock.
smile.png

55434_all_four.jpg

These are the only bantams that I have and I just love em!
love.gif
I told DH just last night that I need to get a few more bantam breeds because I love their personalities and he just looked at me like I was speaking Japanese.
barnie.gif
Sometimes they just don't understand
smack.gif

Lovin' all these roosters! I love bantam boys, they're so cute and pretty!
love.gif

Name : Prince
Breed: Serama

BURDS021Large.jpg

Name : Remy
Breed: Porcelain OEGB

BURDS026Large.jpg

My bantam sumatra cockerel, Royal, still needs more time to fill out and grow in more feathers otherwise I'd enter him. He is going to be goooorgeous in a few months!

Sorry iv been so busy, this is the end of the contest and the winners are:
1. Buck Creek Chickens

2.cbbantams (black OEG)

3.SilverPhoenix

Everybodys looked great!!
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom