Best crow collar for big rooster?

Mar 29, 2022
Hey guys! I have to get my rooster a crow collar or the HOA says I can't keep him. I really love him and since he saved my hen's life, he's very special to me. However the crow collars I've tried for him are too small. He's a cukoo maran and pretty big. (6 months old, maybe 7lbs?) Any recommendations?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-10-11 11.41.47 AM.png
    Screenshot 2022-10-11 11.41.47 AM.png
    435.7 KB · Views: 71
I know this isn’t the answer you’re looking for, but if you love him so much you should rehome him. Crow collars are extremely uncomfortable and have caused injury or death in many cases.
He would be much happier and healthier in a home where he can be himself and crow to his hearts content.

Hey guys! I have to get my rooster a crow collar or the HOA says I can't keep him. I really love him and since he saved my hen's life, he's very special to me. However the crow collars I've tried for him are too small. He's a cukoo maran and pretty big. (6 months old, maybe 7lbs?) Any recommendations?
Please any suggestions????? I have until the end of the day to show proof of order. The one I have doesn't fit.....
I use no crow collars and don’t have any issues:
https://nocrowroostercollars.com/products/10-large-no-crow-rooster-collar

Let us know how it goes! Mine did a lot of crazy maneuvers to try to get out it the first day or so, after that they were fine. They eat, and drink without any issues. You do have to watch them closely that first day to make sure you didn’t put it on too tight

Let us know how it goes! Mine did a lot of crazy maneuvers to try to get out it the first day or so, after that they were fine. They eat, and drink without any issues. You do have to watch them closely that first day to make sure you didn’t put it on too tight
It works! My neighbors don't really care as they all have their own roosters. It's kind of a secret in our community if you have one, so we have to keep them quiet. My neighbor 7 pet cochin roos and you hardly hear them!

It works! My neighbors don't really care as they all have their own roosters. It's kind of a secret in our community if you have one, so we have to keep them quiet. My neighbor 7 pet cochin roos and you hardly hear them!
Glad to hear it! I know a lot of people are against these collars but in my opinion it’s worth the risk to give a Rooster a place to live he normally wouldn’t have, otherwise what happens to all these Roosters? The farms can only take so many.

Back
Top Bottom