Best crow collar for big rooster?

It works! My neighbors don't really care as they all have their own roosters. It's kind of a secret in our community if you have one, so we have to keep them quiet. My neighbor 7 pet cochin roos and you hardly hear them!
you and your neighbors should work with the HOA to have the rules changed instead of keeping roosters in secret.

doing things the sneaky way often only leads to headaches and disappointment

you and your neighbors should work with the HOA to have the rules changed instead of keeping roosters in secret.

doing things the sneaky way often only leads to headaches and disappointment
We have, there is just this one person in the hoa who is a stickler, and if he finds out, we have to get rid of them. Luckily he's 88 and half deaf. Unfortunately, he got hearing aids.

there is just this one person in the hoa who is a stickler, and if he finds out, we have to get rid of them
this is the problem. that’s a big “if”.

petition the hoa, go before the board at a meeting and have the rules amended to allow roosters.

it seems like quite a few neighbors keep chickens. you shouldn’t have too big of a problem getting the votes you need.

one person shouldn’t be able to stop a motion from passing.

Ok, almost everybody has chickens, and some have roos. Hens are ok, but roosters... Well, they are roosters. I have had roosters for 7 years, no big deal, but my new roo is VERY loud. I'll Petition.

Ok, almost everybody has chickens, and some have roos. Hens are ok, but roosters... Well, they are roosters. I have had roosters for 7 years, no big deal, but my new roo is VERY loud. I'll Petition.
very loud or very quiet, you currently aren’t allowed to have roosters.

i’m not saying i agree with the current rules where you live, but i don’t think breaking them “because everyone does it” is the way to go about things.

Hey guys! I have to get my rooster a crow collar or the HOA says I can't keep him. I really love him and since he saved my hen's life, he's very special to me. However the crow collars I've tried for him are too small. He's a cukoo maran and pretty big. (6 months old, maybe 7lbs?) Any recommendations?
Hey I know it’s been a few years but wondering how did that collar work out for u? Did u use it long term? Always on or u only put on at certain times?
I was going to try this one https://www.etsy.com/listing/102133...f=sr_gallery-1-1&organic_search_click=1&frs=1

Attachments

• E1CA428A-200D-43F1-80D3-087F141DFE2D.png
    E1CA428A-200D-43F1-80D3-087F141DFE2D.png
    518.1 KB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom