Best place to buy a new flock of chicks?

I ordered from McMurray for my original flock and had a great experience ordering both chicks and starter pullets. This past year I ordered hatching eggs in the spring from My Pet Chicken with great service and products. Just got a shipment of baby chicks this week from My Pet Chicken. Ordering was easy and my chicks showed up happy and healthy.

Do you know how far you are from the hatchery that shipped them? I'm curious because I shipped a "priority mail" package this week and it's going to take four days to reach a location that is reliably two days the rest of the year. I'd like to think they'd give extra attention to a peeping box but IDK. I suspect Amazon is the only customer getting two day service now.

I can't remember how long it took to get my shipment from McMurray because it was so long ago. The chicks I ordered from MPC this week were shipped from Ohio to Georgia and I got them in one day. They are a broker, not a hatchery so the orders may be shipped from different locations.

I just receive my babies from MyPetChicken. They hatch and ship on Monday and guaranteed delivery by Thursday. They are in Polk, OH - I am in NM and received my babies at 0600 Wednesday morning.

Back
Top Bottom