BEST ROOSTER CONTEST! - ends September 8th 2022-

Pics
Name: Lawrence
Breed: Bielefelder
Fun Fact: This picture is my favorite of Lawrence! He also loves to find food for his gals!
1661541323152.png

Why not

Name:  Kiwi
Breed: Silver silkie
fact: I raised him as a chick and he was very special to me. He was a lap rooster, and helped his girlfriend raise her polish chicks. He loved to play with them. Unfortunately I can't keep roos where I live, so he moved out in September last year and went to live with another BYC member. 2 months later he died protecting the flock from a fox. Miss him every day.

I know this isn't a very high quality photo, but it's one of the last photos I took of him, and it captures his potato personality

IMG-20210901-WA0001.jpg

Why not

Name:  Kiwi
Breed: Silver silkie
fact: I raised him as a chick and he was very special to me. He was a lap rooster, and helped his girlfriend raise her polish chicks. He loved to play with them. Unfortunately I can't keep roos where I live, so he moved out in September last year and went to live with another BYC member. 2 months later he died protecting the flock from a fox. Miss him every day.

I know this isn't a very high quality photo, but it's one of the last photos I took of him, and it captures his potato personality

View attachment 3236732
Sorry for your loss he was very handsome and such a good protector.

Back
Top Bottom