Best Rooster Names?

We just got this boy yesterday. He's a buff orpington cross and his name is Wyatt Orp :) thought about Rocky as he reminds me of Rock-a-doodle. Anyone remember that movie? But Wyatt it is

I know once he has some time to blossom h3 is going to be even more handsome he was apparently somewhere near 6th in the pecking order of 7 roosters! He will love his 11 ladies once out of quarantine

We just got this boy yesterday. He's a buff orpington cross and his name is Wyatt Orp :) thought about Rocky as he reminds me of Rock-a-doodle. Anyone remember that movie? But Wyatt it is

I know once he has some time to blossom h3 is going to be even more handsome he was apparently somewhere near 6th in the pecking order of 7 roosters! He will love his 11 ladies once out of quarantine

I love Wyatt orp

I have a Light Brahma rooster, Im trying to find a name! what should i name hime? i almost named him Dumbledore but its kinda weird calling out... DUMBLEDORE!!! Here chicky chicky!
lol

I have a Light Brahma rooster, Im trying to find a name! what should i name hime? i almost named him Dumbledore but its kinda weird calling out... DUMBLEDORE!!! Here chicky chicky!
lol

i just decided to name him Bruno! yay! (hope he likes it, cause thats what he gets)

Wyatt Orp - I love it!!! Our GL Wyandotte rooster is named Tommy after the rascally fella who enginered our coop and run. He was always telling me about his adventures with local gals while we were building, so when one of our chicks turned out to be a cockerel it seemed fitting.

Last edited:
Mine are named mayan and inca cause we were scrambling for names after rescuing two roos that we somehow mistook for hens. maybe because I really was hoping that they were hens in spite of all appearances??? their names used to be Louise and monique. LOL
my former roos were named popper and chena, chena cause i was SO HOPING he would be a girl. popper because as a chick he looked like a penguin from Mr. popper's penguins.
we gave chena and popper away to a new home as they were beating up our current two.

Back
Top Bottom