Between Life and Death RP

Aurora was silent for a few moments before she spoke up "Speaking of your persistence, why do you talk to me, you realize you don't have to and if you wanted you could probably kill me?" She asks with quiet curiosity
Xylo said quietly "You're not evil. I see you as a Guardian, just in a different form and acting different ways." He said "I just want the best for you." He added quietly, returned to look at the stream "I know you probably don't believe me."

Xylo said quietly "You're not evil. I see you as a Guardian, just in a different form and acting different ways." He said "I just want the best for you." He added quietly, returned to look at the stream "I know you probably don't believe me."

Aurora sighs quietly "It's nice to hear that especially right now when I don't know what to be" she pauses for a long moment "I...I haven't told you how I Fell, if you like I can tell you and maybe you'll understand my pain" she says barely loud enough for him to hear her.

Aurora sighs quietly "It's nice to hear that especially right now when I don't know what to be" she pauses for a long moment "I...I haven't told you how I Fell, if you like I can tell you and maybe you'll understand my pain" she says barely loud enough for him to hear her.
Xylo offered, keeping a quiet voice, "I am here if you trust and want to tell me how you fell...it's all up to you, Aurora. I won't get offended."

Xylo offered, keeping a quiet voice, "I am here if you trust and want to tell me how you fell...it's all up to you, Aurora. I won't get offended."

Aurora takes a deep breath and gives a small smile "I don't see why I shouldn't tell you." She pauses and thinks about how to start for a moment "It was such a peaceful day, a great one where I thought nothing could go wrong. I was walking with someone I...trusted, another Guardian to be exact" she hands clenched into tight fists as she continues "We were suddenly attack by an unbelievably powerful Fallen. The battle was hard and I truly thought we were going to die." She just stops, her anger becoming obvious "Then the Fallen reached for my partner to make them Fall but...but my trusted companion grabbed me and basically used me as a shield and then it happened, the Fallen ended up making me become like them and I haven't seen the Guardian or the Fallen since but if I do, they will regret what they've done" she states, her voice harsh and cold

Aurora takes a deep breath and gives a small smile "I don't see why I shouldn't tell you." She pauses and thinks about how to start for a moment "It was such a peaceful day, a great one where I thought nothing could go wrong. I was walking with someone I...trusted, another Guardian to be exact" she hands clenched into tight fists as she continues "We were suddenly attack by an unbelievably powerful Fallen. The battle was hard and I truly thought we were going to die." She just stops, her anger becoming obvious "Then the Fallen reached for my partner to make them Fall but...but my trusted companion grabbed me and basically used me as a shield and then it happened, the Fallen ended up making me become like them and I haven't seen the Guardian or the Fallen since but if I do, they will regret what they've done" she states, her voice harsh and cold
Xylo nodded slowly. He said "That was unjust, and wrong. You didn't deserve to Fall, Aurora." (Plot twist: hoe about Smoke, Heavens character, is the powerful Fallen which made her fall?)

Xylo nodded slowly. He said "That was unjust, and wrong. You didn't deserve to Fall, Aurora." (Plot twist: hoe about Smoke, Heavens character, is the powerful Fallen which made her fall?)

(That'll work if she'd like, I'll probably end up making the Guardian later on too so yeah)

Aurora takes a deep breath and gives a small shrug "Maybe not, but what's done is done and I'll make sure justice ensues" she promises coldly

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom