Between Life and Death RP

~Taquickar suddenly looked up and noticed the torrential rain had slowed to a misty drizzle. "We can go now," he stated, somewhat relieved that he wouldn't have the chance to mistakenly ask poor Melody another fortifying question. "But where do you need to go exactly?"~

Melody stood up and tilted her head up slightly to hear the sound of the now drifting away rain "I don't really have a specific place to be, I'm kinda just a wanderer. I'll head to look for shelter away from the elements for a bit, don't really know where I'll end up" she states softly as she grabbed her staff.

(Brainfreeze: Guardians don't have houses- they just sleep wherever, right, Duck JdHot? )

Jace laughed humorlessly. "Yeah, me too." He hesitated. "How much do you have, and how much do we need? Do you know?" Inwardly, he cursed himself for not asking the clerk. "They can't not treat her, right?"

"I'm not sure. But... they could choose not to treat her if we don't pay them. Let me talk to them, I think I have a plan. Or... not talk to them..." She chuckled at herself, her fingers twitched nervously as she thought.

Last edited:
Quote:
Ransom tried for a smile. "Well, it's not hurting you. I think it's fine. It looks knida cool," he ventured, trying to lift her spirits

"I'm not sure. But... they could choose not to treat her if we don't pay them. Let me talk to them, I think I have a plan. Or... not talk to them..." She chuckled at herself, her fingers twitched nervously as she thought.

Jace laughed. "Okay," he said. "Need me to do the talking?"

Back
Top Bottom