Bf just told me he doesn't know what to get me for xmas that isn't

Quote:
GLOVES!! You're a genius!
big_smile.png

Edited because I cannot spell genius!!
gig.gif

Edited again for the correct spelling of you're!
roll.png

Last edited:
When ever my companion asks me what I want I cant tell him because I dont know myself. We have been together for 10 years now and he is easy to buy for, a movie, tools, carving tools, carving magazines, carving books, carving video (yes he carves). clothes, socks, undies, shoes.

But I am picky about my clothes, it's not that I want something expensive it's how they feel, I have tender skin and some types of clothes just plain hurt my skin. I dont wear jewlery, and he doesnt know what a sexy night gown is. Flannel is fine. lol

I just want large animals, but we cant afford any more of them, I have plenty of birds and building supplies.

So it's hard for him to buy me something, however since he carves I love what ever he carves for me. I like hand made gifts the best.

So instead of telling him what I want I tell him what I dont want.

Go for the fencing material and gloves that's something that you want and can use. Best type of gift.

So I ended up with my goat!!! <3 The CUTEST 2 week old boar/nubian boy!! We named him Jackson and I would post pictures if my computer wasn't down!! (posting from my phone now..)

He was one of 4 and we picked him up Saturday night on the way home from the bf's parents house! He even bought him for me! Coincidentally we ended up with $125 in gift cards to Home Depot! One of the gift cards came from my brother who wrapped it in a box that was full of egg cartons! Gotta love it!

Anywho, back to Jackson. Action Jackson as Kyle, the bf, calls him! I'm pretty sure he likes that little goat almost as much as me! 2 weeks old and he's trying to eat everything already. Shavings, weeds, grass. Already climbed up the stack of wood next to the wood stove chewing on bark and moss. Anything he can get his mouth on! Perfect because he's supposed to be a brush goat! And Kyle is pretty exited about that fact!

We plan on gettng him a friend in a couple weeks! But for now he has to deal with being an only child (besides the cats!)
He loves it and follows me around. I have a little pen for him in the indoor/outdoor laundry room. Except he already hopped on top of the brooder which is over 2' high. He will be going out out tomorrow because he was/is already used to the outside temps!

Back
Top Bottom