Bielefelder

not yet, they are about 3 months old, I understand they start laying anywhere from 4-6 months of age.

I will , wow I am so pleased with these chicks...they are just beautiful. The coloring and size of theses birds are outstanding. Very sweet and docile birds.

I received in april four pullets one roo bielefelders from greenfire farms it was a great experience they really helped me and all the birds are super healthy. I was wondering if any one else has some and how are they produceing i also got four sfh five clb and five isbars . Do you think its a good mix ?

Thanks thriftymom i love the birds i have im raising them organically . Im a carpenter and was able to build them a pretty cool coup and again id like to send a shout out to greenfire farms they were great

Thanks thriftymom i love the birds i have im raising them organically . Im a carpenter and was able to build them a pretty cool coup and again id like to send a shout out to greenfire farms they were great

Can you post some pics
love.gif
?

[/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG][/IMG]I will try this weekend im a newbe just lesrning how to navigate this really feeds my addicttion i love it

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom