Bill and Maggie litter (gang) of 4!

Quote:
We've missed our #1 lurker too
hugs.gif
hit.gif

Quote:
Yes, that is pitiful, isn't it? When we were in the UK a few years ago, we saw several Stafforshire Bull Terriers that probably weighed 45 lbs. At that point, what is the difference? These are actually American Staffordshire Terriers and not American Pit Bull Terriers. We also saw a lot of English Bull Terriers.

I read that some of the crooks in the UK have switched from pit bulls to Barbary macaques, which are actually much more dangerous than any kind of dog.

Quote:
Oh yes! That will be her first road trip. It will be a great experience for her.

John has named her Dorothy (?WHATEVER?) and I will probably call her Dot. I'm just relieved he decided we should keep a girl rather than a boy. So he decided which girl and gets to name her. Right now he is trying to fit "Naughty Dorothy Queen of the Seven Seas" onto an AKC pup registration. Won't fit so he will have to get creative. I am awaiting the outcome trying not to cringe in anticipation.
wink.png

They are getting bigger and cuter!!
love.gif
love.gif
And blue girl is still my favorite, but Lovins threatened to claw my eyes out if I tried to get the pup before her.
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom