BIN: 12+ Blue,Black,Splash,White, Partridge & buff silkie eggs ship 2/26/2017wk located in Georgia

[COLOR=FF0000]Hi Fergy, I can ship eggs as early as tomorrow[/COLOR] to you if paid in full of course. We do have 72 hour heating pad that we purchased especially for our shipping of eggs and I will discuss that more in the message sending to you here on BYC on how to pay to our paypal account.  Thanks for your interest and look forward to serving you!  Have a blessed day and check your messages here on BYC.   If you are a new member with limited messages.  You can send me a note on [email protected] IF you don't see anything in your in box.  Thanks and have a blessed day.
Do you have eggs or chicks to ship most of the year? I love the look of your silkies but won't be ready for a few until February or March....

to answer laceykin
Do you have eggs or chicks to ship most of the year? I love the look of your silkies but won't be ready for a few until February or March....

Hi, yes we do have eggs to ship most of the year. Not presently shipping chicks and with busy fulltime farm, do not believe I will have time to add this feature this year. So when you are ready, please get with me about one to two weeks before you might need them so I may be blessed to serve you! Thanks laceykins!

do you have any hens for sale? if yes which color? Picture? I'm just 2h away :) would be worth a trip there

Sorry, I have no hens for sale. Only hatching eggs.... If you have an incubator or access to one, I'll be most glad to supply eggs and thanks for asking :) Have a blessed day.

Whether or not it is too cold for eggs depends on many factors. We do include a 72 hour heat pack that we custom ordered for cool weather ships and we do wrap with a great deal of insulation. You can upgrade to an express ship if you like as well. First, it is a personal preference and with silkies, they stay small for quite a while so if you "must" keep them indoors then it is (to me) more like having small pets. I personally like to hatch eggs in late fall winter because it gives me a head start to seeing how they grow up and we get eggs sooner as well. Attached is a tutorial on how we ship eggs which you can also find at the end of the post. It of course is the "old system" of USPS and does not show the new tags of confirmation delivery. Inner packing materials will vary between boxes - styrofoam, or other materials. Shipping is always a risk. But I just got a report from someone we shipped silkie eggs to on a very cold day with a heat pack and she reports 14 of the 12 pack order are developing at a 10 day candling! And Yes, we send extras when available. Not all ships or even pickups will be at that high level but we are excited to be watching along on this hatch! Please message me if you have any more questions. https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/the-garry-farm-how-our-eggs-are-wrapped-packed-and-shipped Have a blessed day and do message me your questions.

Received my eggs and they were so wonderfully packaged. Each one was wrapped individually. Yesterday I candled the 14 eggs I received (day 10) and EVERY ONE is fertile and doing great! Very happy with my purchase.

Good for you! I had 6 of 17 eggs, but my delivery was 2 days late during extreme cold. The packaging was done as good as it gets and the folks in Georgia take pride in their work. I may not have the success I usually get (approx. 90%+) but eh 6 I did get are neat. 1 Black, a Buff, and 4 White.

I am needing just buff eggs again. Are yours laying enough to do specific colors? Others in my area are breeding your other colors and I don't want to step on any toes by having them too. I need new blood in my buff pen though.

Back
Top Bottom