BIN Lavender Ameraucana/Split Lavender Ameraucana SOLD

faykokoWV

Mrs Fancy Plants
11 Years
Nov 4, 2008
Cross Lanes, WV
My incubators are full so I'm selling eggs. The hens are all laying great right now, so I can easily ship a dz. These birds are from HappyMtn stock. My flock has been selected for the best traits, I only kept 7 of the 28 that I hatched last year.

I have 5 hens lavender hens and 1 lavender roo. I moved my black split roo out of the pen last week (so you may still get splits)
I have 12+ eggs ready to go now, and can easily get another doz later this week.

The price is $35 and that includes the shipping. I lowered the price to get these moving before the heat kicks in!

Last edited:
no, if you look closely, you can see a W, B, L, BW and T
the w's are Welsummer, the b's are Barnevelders, the L's are Lavender Ameraucana, the BW are Blue Wheaten/Wheaten Ameraucana and the t's are turkeys

I'm unfortunately not able to see the markings on individual eggs--are the darkest eggs in the photo from your Barnies?

Last edited:
You can click the avatar to see the letters, but the 2nd darkest are the barnies.

Ok, for some reason, I had to click on the photo 3 or 4 times before it finally maximized. Wow, those are some gorgeous eggs! Really dark Wellies and nice looking Barnie eggs.

for anyone reading the dialog, this ad used to included Barnevelders and BW Ameraucana. It has been edited to reflect this sale is now for Lavender Ameraucana only

Back
Top Bottom