BIN ships tomorrow- 20 Tolbunt Polish Hatching Eggs! NPIP Frizzle and Smooth, Greenfire line

Wimberleytexaschick

Songster
8 Years
Apr 25, 2011
Wimberley, Texas
$150 Buy it now includes shipping- ships 4/3 *ONLY ONE set- was supposed to set these for chicks but do not need to!

20 Tolbunt Polish Hatching Eggs. My stock was purchased from Greenfire Farms last year, we selected from over 30 chicks for our final breeding pen- the quality is exceptional.

There are 5 smooth Tolbunt Polish hens and 2 Tolbunt Polish frizzle hens + 1 blue polish hen and 1 buff laced polish hen (for fun color crosses- these eggs may be included, I cannot tell them apart and the chicks will carry the tolbunt gene) with 2 smooth Tolbunt polish roos and there is 1 frizzle Tolbunt Polish roo. Fertility and hatch rates have been near 100% and we have tons of chicks here.

The eggs will all be fresh, laid within past 4 days, each rolled in bubble wrap, placed in a box with peanuts so they stay pointy side down. That box is packed in a larger box and taken to the post office. I take super care in packing (see feedback) and promise to send fresh, clean eggs. I will ship these eggs on Wednesday 4/3/13 via Priority, you will get extras- all that they lay. US shipping ONLY! (I can only fit 20 eggs per box with my packing method ))

*Paypal due IMMEDIATELY after auction ends please- eChecks will delay shipping until funds clear- but you still get the same eggs- please use funds that clear immediately!

Please leave feedback based upon the eggs you receive. I am not responsible for postal handling/weather and how it can affect the eggs, and I have no control over your incubation. NO refunds. Be sure you understand the risk associated with shipping eggs. Please do not expect a 100% hatch rate (although we have had people hatch more than the # of eggs bought with all the extras sent). If you would like guaranteed chicks, then please purchase chicks!

We are a TX registered, PT tested Negative flock under NPIP, paperwork will be included. highviewfarm.weebly.com

Back
Top Bottom