Birchen Marans Thread

Any Birchen breeders active here? Looking for Black Silver hatching eggs, day olds or started pullets/cockerels or culls.

I'm also in no rush, trying to locate by Spring 2024. Any info/links/pics/random ramblings you have would be awesome.... ie. Breeders in your area. I'm in Michigan for reference.

Any Birchen breeders active here? Looking for Black Silver hatching eggs, day olds or started pullets/cockerels or culls.

I'm also in no rush, trying to locate by Spring 2024. Any info/links/pics/random ramblings you have would be awesome.... ie. Breeders in your area. I'm in Michigan for reference.
ask @Bantambird she has a best Birchen I know of.
chooks man

Im finding this to be very true.

Now it's a challenge.....I'm up for a challenge. 😎
good luck to you ,hope you will find what are you looking for .
must be some breeders some where for sure ,or hatchery .
why you don t look at the breeder chart ,we do have breeders chart of any poultry breed in Australia I think maybe you guys have some thing similar .
chooks man

And you are here too wrathsfarm ! Too funny. I ordered a Birchen male from Meyer Hatchery but it's BBS. Any thoughts about this being worthwhile? It's just a school project but would be nice to see the silver genes going and get some really dark eggs from the effort!

Back
Top Bottom