Bisquick, Buttermilk, Snap, and Junior's chat thread. NOW ACCEPTING JOINING!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
dandelion: Ohhhhh Junior!!!!! Sienna would give up anything (porbably me too) to get mail from a rooster. But you guys will NEVER EVER guess what!
Junior: *giggles* In my class I like to hang out with the cockerels cause all my girl classmates are so girly and stuff. Except for Amelia. She and I are best friends. :) But, me and Amelia hang out with the cockerels cause the girls are too girly, *shouts in Bisquick's ear* BUT WE DO NOT HAVE FEELINGS FOR THEM!!!! They are simply friends. F-R-I-E-N-D-S!!!
Bisquick: Mmhmm, so I see..........................

Dandelion: cool! Mommy is going to make a "Chickens bedtime stories thread." She'll post the link so you can look at it!

Captain Flint: Congratulation's Dandelion and Co. A rooster is an amazing addition to any flock. I should know... :3
Miss Terry: *Rolls eyes*
Gertie: You have a roofriend, Junior!!! Exiting! The only rooster around here is Captain, and he is too annoying to be any roofriend of mine. *Glare*
Princess: I like him! You only think he's annoying because he eats the food you think is yours!
Gertie: Well, yes. He should give his ladies treats and such first and share
Captain Flint: I do!
Gertie: Well, not enough!
Lady Bullseye: Please, stop fighting! You two Easter Eggers (Captain and Gertie)! You think too much about food!
Captain and Gertie: But it's so amazing! Of course we do!!!

[Phone rings and Buttermilk answers it]
Buttermilk: Hello? Yea, sure. :) *pauses* Yea hold on!!! Bisquick, can Violet come over.
Bisquick: Eh.
Buttermilk: Yea you can!!! :D *pauses* Kay, alright!! Kay, I'll see ya soon!!! *puts down phone*
[Phone rings]
Buttermilk: Hello? Yea, she's here- wait WHO?????
ep.gif
Yea, lemme get her. Junior, phones for you.
Junior: Okay, WAIT WHAT???!!!
Buttermilk: Phone.
Junior: Okay. Hello? Hi Amelia!! Yea hold on!!! Bisquick can Amelia come over??
Junior: Yea you can!!! *pauses* Okay, alright!! I'll see ya soon!!! :D *puts down phone* Hmm, maybe I should invite Steven over too. Bisquick, can Steven come over?
Junior: OKAY!! :D *picks up phone* Steven? Hi, this is Junior. :) Um, I was uh wondering if uh you know you wanted to come over and play with me and Amelia. *pauses* REALLY??!! OKAY I'LL -sorry I'll stop shouting. I'll see you soon!!! :D
[chickens hear a knock on door]
Buttermilk Junior: I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!
[Violet, Steven, and Amelia are all outside] *SLAM*
Buttermilk: *opens door* Hey Violet!!
Junior: Hi Steven hi Amelia!! :D Do you guys wanna play chicken scratch?
Steven Amelia: YEA!!
Snap: Bisquick, can I have the President over??
Snap: YES!! *picks up phone*
Bisquick: WELL DON'T ACTUALLY CALL HIM SNAPPERSTON!!!!!

[Steven and Amelia just left]
Junior: That was fun!!! :D We played chicken scratch, we played hide-n-seek, and picked berries outside in the freezing cold for Buttermilk and Violet's sweet berry punch!!! Oh, and thank you Dandelion. :)
Buttermilk: Bye Violet!!! :) See you tomorrow!!! :D *closes door* Thanks for the berries Juni. *rumples head feathers*
Snap: *sulk* I still wanna have the president over.
Bisquick: Oh, Snap, why don't you go to Ellie's house?
Snap: Okay!! :D

Speck: Do any little chicks want to come over to my coop?
Fry: Don't invite people over without asking me first!
Omlette: Don't you mean Mohawk and I? We are the oldest so we are in charge.
Mohawk: Speck, it's ok with us if you want to have friends over.
smile.png

Speck:
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom