Bites and holds on

Iggys mama

Hatching
Sep 3, 2023
My male duck keeps biting me on my hand and just holds it there once in his mouth he quits biting so hard but he will lay down with it in his mouth he hurts trying to get my hand in his mouth but he is only 4 months old I have had him since he was 1 week old this is my very first drake duck please someone help me he does it almost everytime I try to pet him but if I walk out of his sight he screams he will also Bob his head up and down well yelling I don't know what to do

I have a 4 month old drake he won't stop biting but he just holds it in his mouth and sometimes he bobs his head up and down he is the only one I have and he has never left my side I have had him since he was a week old he doesn't bite anyone else like that just me I have tried looking it up to see but the things I was telling me he isn't doing he is an inside baby never been left outside over night I have tried pushing him down on the ground where he is laying on his feel and standing over him but that's not working I don't want to hurt him but I don't want to get hurt either someone please help me fix this b4 it's gets to bad

I know not of duck but you have a real problem I do hope others chime in.
Welcome to BYC. This is a great place to explore and hang out.

Back
Top Bottom