Black Copper Marans

There so good that just 12 hatching eggs are 66 bucks
hmm.png

I believe the Wade Gene C1 or C2 lines are what you are looking for. You may get wheatens from them, and/or fused toes to some degree. They are generally smaller birdsf, (cheaper to feed, less meat)

Quote:
Yes, I highly doubt you'll get that quality from a hatchery, it's possible they haven't completly bred the dark color egg out of them yet. But I would check out a few of the Marans clubs, I have bought eggs from just about everyone and kept the best for my breeders. I don't have my website up yet but I do have just a couple pictures up on my BYC page if you were interested. I'll have to get some pics of the eggs up there also. Just let me know if your interested.
smile.png
Good Luck!

I don't want to get them from a hatchery because 98% of the chicks i get are horrible quality. But there good layers, meat etc. I want to get them from a breeder
smile.png

Quote:
No not yet, they are still young...I was just down there last week (She took My EE roo, I was so thankful) almost got another chick from her, but before I know it I'll have snow falling, so I got a rain check for next year.
wee.gif
Are yours laying?

I have an auction going on right now for black Copper marans eggs. They're dark too. If it's price you're worried about maybe we can work something out. Let me know!

Back
Top Bottom