Black protruding, weeping lump!

Rosy cabbage

Hatching
6 Years
Aug 28, 2013
Sussex
Hi all, in need of advice. The Fox got 4 of our bantums recently. My poland survived but was very lethargic, wobbly on her feet and generally not good. At the time I noted a couple of puncture wounds on her chest but they were small, I guessed that most of her injuries were internal and expected her to die. 3 weeks later she is much better, taking dust baths, eating and drinking and spreading her wings. Today though I noticed an oozing lump, I think it might be from one of the puncture wounds. Not sure what to do about it? Any ideas? Much appreciated.
[/IMG]

Hi there, it does smell slightly, pretty sure that it is infected. But she is really well in herself. I am surprised how it has grown over the past few weeks from a tiny puncture wound.

Hi there, it does smell slightly, pretty sure that it is infected. But she is really well in herself. I am surprised how it has grown over the past few weeks from a tiny puncture wound.
If it's infected it will only get worst. You need to clean it out with Benadine or something

Back
Top Bottom