Black Sex-Link Picture Thread!

Thank you....I was told they were between 16 and 18 weeks when I got them 2 weeks ago. This one actually has more red in her face than you can see here and has bee checking out the nesting areas so hopefully she's close!
I would say about 3 to 3 1/2 months. Thats what mine looked like at 3 months

Thank you....I was told they were between 16 and 18 weeks when I got them 2 weeks ago. This one actually has more red in her face than you can see here and has bee checking out the nesting areas so hopefully she's close!
Mine are now 16 weeks and their combs and wattles are growing and turning red. I will try to post a pic of them here shortly

I posted a video in a forum called how old are my chickens. Under behaviors and egg laying. I can't move it here for some reason. Try to check it out.

This is Miss Autumn 18 days later! She is actually more red now that she has started to lay.

On July 1st at 12:15 we got this! On July 2nd we got another and yesterday another! The Egg Song came after her 2nd egg! So proud of my big girl! Thank you for the coop compliment. My dad built it as a playhouse for me when I was a little kid.

Back
Top Bottom