Block swap 2017

Which Block will we make?

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHV-x4e500s exploding block

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXggafOP230 disappearing hourglass

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkm3nCferp4 large size, star block only

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tkm3nCferp4 small size star block only watch till the end

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Background fabric choices follow:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brick red

• medium grey

• medium green

• medium blue

• Tan

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
Happy new year to everyone!
1f389.png

Happy New Year everyone

I did the Polar Plunge, burrrrrr but I got my T-shirt, lol will post vid soon as soon as I get it off my DH's phone, nope he chickened out, but I got him an official "Chicken Observer" T-shirt. lol

LADIES.....

The poll is closed and the vote is in

we will do the exploding block, for instructions watch the video, and we will make 48 little blocks, 4 blocks to make a 12 inch square,

DON'T SEW THE LITTLE BLOCKS TOGETHER, I think that way we can choose our patches if that makes since.

Colors "manly" look at the first post for suggestions.

Happy New Year everyone.

Do we care what order our colour values are in our little blocks? Do you want them lightest in centre, then medium then dark, something else or just pot luck so long as the values are mixed?

Someone gave me a tray covered in chickens for Christmas because I belong to this group. I must take about the chicken Quilters a lot!

Happy New Year everyone.

Do we care what order our colour values are in our little blocks? Do you want them lightest in centre, then medium then dark, something else or just pot luck so long as the values are mixed?

Someone gave me a tray covered in chickens for Christmas because I belong to this group. I must take about the chicken Quilters a lot!

How ever you would like to put them together. That is totally up to you. Just as long as the values are mixed, Yeah we are addictive, lol
I hope they don't need to be in order because I've started mine
1f633.png
Your blocks are just perfect!!!!

Katsdar,

Could you please clarify this for me? I know we are making the exploding blocks in the men's colors, at least that's what I am understanding. Are we making 12 or 46 blocks? Sorry, we all have been passing around a bug so I am trying to get my brain to function. Plus we are counting down the days until our son plants his feet back on American soil, 10 days left. Thanks for your help and it would really make it easier if you posted a picture of exactly what you are wanting so I don't mess up. LOL Thanks again for all you do for us crazy quilters!

Kat thanks for the invite. If it's not too late to join in I would love to. The block looks pretty easy, it should be a lot of fun.

Welcome glad you could join us, I have you down, tell your friend to join us too!!
Katsdar,

Could you please clarify this for me? I know we are making the exploding blocks in the men's colors, at least that's what I am understanding. Are we making 12 or 46 blocks? Sorry, we all have been passing around a bug so I am trying to get my brain to function. Plus we are counting down the days until our son plants his feet back on American soil, 10 days left. Thanks for your help and it would really make it easier if you posted a picture of exactly what you are wanting so I don't mess up. LOL Thanks again for all you do for us crazy quilters!
I know you can't wait for his feet to touch down will pray for his safe return into your arms.

The blocks we are making are the exploding block after you sew your 4'' and 5" blocks you actually get a 6" block, we are making 48 6" blocks, cause 4 blocks = 12" blocks but we are not sewing the 4 little 6" blocks together, I hope this helps. So you will send me 48 6" blocks

Back
Top Bottom