Block swap. We need no more.

Thanks for the input, Gin.................. Please, please Mr Postman look and see, is there a letter, a letter for me lalala* sing*
big_smile.png

By the way, Gin, do you know haw that with the bracelets from Angela works? Can I order just one?

Yes you can, you can email her and let her know what number you want, and put the money goes right in her Paypal account. I know she's using the money for pillows for the kids in the hospital.

I'm waiting for my money to get into paypal from selling on ebay. I don't know why it takes 21 days.

BTW I think your showing me your age by singing that song.
lau.gif

Thanks for the input, Gin.................. Please, please Mr Postman look and see, is there a letter, a letter for me lalala* sing*
big_smile.png

By the way, Gin, do you know haw that with the bracelets from Angela works? Can I order just one?

Yes you can, you can email her and let her know what number you want, and put the money goes right in her Paypal account. I know she's using the money for pillows for the kids in the hospital.

I'm waiting for my money to get into paypal from selling on ebay. I don't know why it takes 21 days.

BTW I think your showing me your age by singing that song.
lau.gif

Hey Gin, I got born, when the dinos were around
duc.gif

The last block arrived today
wee.gif
and it was worth the wait
yesss.gif

I'm glad that the blocks are showing up.
I

That song you were singing was the first record I ever owned. My mom gave us each a record (single) for easter one year. I listened to it all the time, right up until my sister put the chair leg on it and sat down - crunch! She said it was an accident, but about the 10th time you heard that song, all in a row, all in the same day every day for a summer, ... well you know.
duc.gif

Back
Top Bottom