Block swap. We need no more.

I hope everyone doesn't mind we are doing this. I was thinking I'm sending her all my blocks I made but I'm not, I'm sending all of your blocks. But if I know you lady's like I think I do I know you will not mind.
wink.png

I hope we get to see a pic of it when it's done.

ALSO, if you sent me a specal block I need some help. I don't know the address of the special person we are sending it to and I really hate to ask her. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

Thanks Gin, Grannysroost & Balefire!
As many or as few as you'd like to donate. We're looking for 45 all together, but I have my 12, and can make some more since I have some fabrics left over.

Yes, I will definitely post pics of the completed quilt for you all, and one block will have the names of all of the contributors on it. I would love to ALSO put where you ladies are from, so PM me your pertinent info, those of you whose I don't have.

I just want to thank you all for contributing. My heart is full of glad tidings knowing there are so many kind people out there.
What a blessing.

Gin, do you know if she has ever sold or bought eggs so it might be in the archives? or someone that responds to her posts that she seems to know well might have it or know of someone who does...shhhhhh stealth mode :)

I think this is the pleace to put it.
wink.png
I don't mind.

Ladies, I know this is not the right place, but I like to ask you all for a favor.............Last year a young K9 Police Officer got killed, a day after he found out that he will be a Dad soon. His K9 partner takes care of the little baby girl and his mom. There is a voting for Hero of the year going on, can you please vote for Jynx?

http://www.herodogawards.org/vote/?nominee=13186243#

I tried some sneaky stuff on BYC & her facebook page to try to track down info.
I am not sure if she has participated in any swaps, but that may be a good avenue to walk down...

I'm going to have to wait until it's done. They can't give me the information and I understand why.

WyoDreamer, how are you coming along with your blocks? Did you get to swap them all out and get them back?

Back
Top Bottom