Block swap. We need no more.

Those were such pretty blocks! I am up for any color combo, whatever you all decide are good as far as colors
smile.png

Quote:
No your not banned but don't do it again.
lau.gif
gig.gif
Or I'm going to have to point my finger at you. lol OH, I don't think there's a finger on here, never mind I'll add you and I'm so glad your with us.
yippiechickie.gif

We are up to 7 people and 2 maybe's. So if we get 5 more then we can start and I think we will do the red, white and blue.

So the blue will be the little one's going down the middle, The red's will be the 4 other dark blocks on the pattern and white will be the rest. I'm going to redo the first post in case anyone wants to do it with us they can see what we are doing. But right now I need to get DH something to eat. lol

I have a request for this time though...if we can label our blocks with our screen name so we know who they came from? Pretty please?
smile.png

I am in the crocheted granny squares and think that is the way they need to be sent, but it would be nice to know who did what on the quilt blocks too.

And another question, gosh I am full of it today, do the fabrics need to be the same in each block, or a variety of fabrics as long as red, white and blue? Sorry...
hide.gif

smack.gif
Ginbart at me....
lau.gif

I don't mind the Red, White & Blue idea, but it rules out the adorable chicken print fabric I was going to use.
I guess I'll have to make something with it that I hang onto...

Quote:
If your looking at the block we are going to do. The little dark ones should be blue and they dont have to be the same. The 4 larger one's that are dark should be red and nope they don't have to be the same. I'll try and make one this weekend and put it on here for you to see.
wink.png

I'll have to see if I can find some extra sewing time, I did one of these with a bunch of the gals at ECFans a few years back and I made a huge King sized top that I still haven't even put together LOL..... but I do have some cool Red/white and Blue material I picked up a awhile back....... will see. Kim
I'll post the picture of the 1 other quilt we did everyone picked there own pattern, as long as it ended up being 12 1/2 inches square... its cool.

Back
Top Bottom