Block swap. We need no more.

TY I wasn't sure at first if I liked it after I got it done, I knew it would be a busy quilt because everyone did a different pattern different colors, I couldn't decide on the border colors or solid or busy too, I choose busy with the bear print, LOL everyone thinks it awsum, but I almost wish I would have went with a solid color the stars would have showed up better and maybe it would have shown the blocks better too..... But thanks for the compliment...Kim

Ok Ladies, I'm in
big_smile.png

I will do this as long as you know I am not a advanced quilter. Can I use my machine to sew the blocks?
Thanks
Rita

Heaven yes you can use a machine,
wink.png
I would never get them done in time if I had to hand sew them. I think we will all be machine sewing them. This block is easy but if anyone has any question please do not hesitate to pm me or post it here. Thanks for joining us, I think I'm going to work on mine today.

I hope we can get one more person. Start early get done early, what do they say the early bird gets the worm. lol

I will do this as long as you know I am not a advanced quilter. Can I use my machine to sew the blocks?
Thanks
Rita

Back
Top Bottom