Solved Blocked from Facebook group??

I’m going to smash my phone 🤪
Yurio - Angry.gif

Social media?
Why do people waste their life energy on social media anyway?
Social media is monitored by Marxist educated woke mob, that think they know life better then us.
Like FB & Twatter, these have fake friend accounts and bots, influenced by Artificial Intellegence & snowflake mindset IT dept.
You decide about wasting your time on social media is better than face to face personal conversation with real people.

We can agree to disagree and leave in peace.

I have been a member of the Facebook group for years and just realized I wasn't seeing any posts from the group. Now I can't even find the group of I'm logged into Facebook. A month or two ago my account was hacked and I was suspended from several Facebook groups. I'm assuming that is why I'm no longer in the group and why I am blocked. I've doubled up the security on my Facebook profile so much that half the time I don't even remember what my password is. I can't find a way to message the moderators and am hoping I can rejoin the flock. Not sure who I need to message or what.

Any input or suggestions are appreciated.
I do not have a Facebook account so no it’s not connected. Facebook does not support freedom of speech politically. I cancelled my account completely 2 yrs ago..when they started that bull crap. I will never support what they stand for!! You are better to cancel your account so that they don’t have all of your info. In my opinion.

Social media?
Social media is monitored by Marxist educated woke mob, that think they know life better then us.
Like FB & Twatter, these have fake friend accounts and bots, influenced by Artificial Intellegence & snowflake mindset IT dept.
You decide about wasting your time on social media is better than face to face personal conversation with real people.

Amen to that!!! Well said!

Social media?

You're on social media right now

Back
Top Bottom