blood ring or blind

I went and watered and fed them and checked for babies for you !! one. gonna name it Charlie if thats ok. black and yellow faced fuzz on the feet and a raspy chirp. thinking it needed water. was still in the nest and hot. guess it wasnt snoring on my boy . he has the headache. I have 3 tylenol to my name.

Thanks granny! I will tell him you named the chick after him. I'm more than sure he will like that.

Only three tablets left, best get some more in stock. I try to keep in stock on things like that incase. Nightmare when your out but have a pounding head.

Nearly 1 pm here and I just don't know where today has gone. Been out on Harry this morning and he was a Baffoon! Don't know what had got in to him today was very giddy with himself. Doing stupid jig jogging side wards!! Wastes more energy doing that rather than a nice walk along. Must be feeling fit i reckon.

Here is the funny beak chick on the right ~

his bottom beek looks a bit overgrown to me. maybe the top will catch up and they will meet better. Is Harry your man ? sounds very funny. wish i had such energy. my boy now has fever and tylenol are gone . and of course i woke with a splitting headache. LOL

My man :gig Harry horse ~

Yes beak is a little over grown and wonky and you can see in one side of it. Hoping it does not get any worse as it gets older but looking at the crest of it the chick may be a boy so will have to see.

Sorry to hear you are all under the weather there :hugs

That is funny !
lau.gif
makes sense now with all the side-stepping. willy wonky is a boy and the black one as well. the one in the middle is girl. Pretty sure anyway. No good news from the foot dr. today.

It is confirmed granny and your right, willy wonky is a boy. He crowed yesterday :hit You must be psychic!!
Afraid he is going to have to be knocked on the head.

How's things your end? Is everyone any better? What's the news on foot DR? Can they help you some more?

still cracking up over Harry. hahaaa no help for my foot. metal brace if i cant do therapy soo, metal brace for the rest of my life. I sex them by their hairdo. nothing magical .

Ah the hair do!! Yes well I did go on that before and I have been proved wrong so now I just wait for a crow or an egg :gig

How's things? Ive been thinking about my little hen today with her chicks and I don't know what to do with them when they are older. Will she just reject them when they are older? How long do they have to stay with her? They are coming up three weeks this weekend and are still under her on a night, I've just been out and had a sneaky peak!! Do I just wait until she has had enough? I'm not sure if to try and put her back in with her flock mates when they are older if I have got a new home for the roo. I let her out in the garden today and she went over to her old run and was fluffing up at her flock mates and they were only looking at the chicks!!

Not sure what to do really with her and I hope she does not go broody again. Been far more worrisome than the incubator.

Have you had more hatch?

I am a bad one to ask about the chicks. I think they all go back to the coop together. wouldnt take my word on it though. when she is done with them you will know. She will roost instead of hover them at night. and its different for different hens. some may never want them to leave all the way up to mine that killed one to protect the eggs. all the eggs are gone in my coop thank goodness. one of the serama hens started sitting every ones eggs today (about 4) and i cant reach her to toss them. GS will have to get in there.

Hey up granny!! How are you doing? Having a good Sunday? Weather is pants here again and raining!! Birds are all looking for cover. It's feels a bit chilly too, lord knows where are summer has got too :barnie

Back
Top Bottom