BLOODHOUND whelp-a-long! šŸ•šŸ¾ā¤

Following this thread for sure! My cat had kittens 2 weeks ago, but sheā€™s an outdoor cat, so itā€™s a bit different. Hoping you get happy, healthy puppies. :)

We have had a couple of litters of kittens in the past here from pregnant rescue cats I took in. :) Thanks for joining us on our puppy journey!

I used to know a breeder who gave her females a dish of vanilla ice cream right after they finished whelping. Some authorities say ice cream is not good for dogs, but the new mothers really seemed to appreciate it and it sure didn't hurt them any.

When she has her litter I might decide to make her her own little buffet! šŸ˜‚ Poor girl has carried pups for 9 weeks I think she deserves to eat what she wants! (Within reason of course) she will definitely get some eggs and a doggie pancake (made with goats milk)! šŸ˜‚

PUPPY TIME! Hopefully it isn't a false alarm.... Ruby has had her temp drop! She went from around 101.2 to 99.6 overnight! This means in the next 24 hrs there should be puppies! She has also completely stopped eating since yesterday which is another sign that labor is near! Please pray that all goes well! ā¤šŸ¾

Back
Top Bottom