Blooie's Blankie Fort

They won't go into the incubator yet.  They are still sitting and won't go in until this evening.  That's well over 24 hours, so that should work.

Ok good. I am so EGGCITED, since it was my first time shipping eggs. I packaged them nice in tight, but I didn't take off of what people say, by putting them straight up and down, and apparently it worked.

I took a nap today, and I had the worst nightmare EVAH in the history of sleeping!! I dreamed I won American Idol!! What's so bad about that, besides the fact that I've never even watched a single episode? I won eggs.....

th.gif

Blooie that is just hilarious!
lau.gif
And nightmarish for sure. Gives me quite the chuckle. I have had a rough last few days trying to keep one of my new chicks alive and help her leg... and this is definitely a great pick-me-up.
clap.gif

Blooie you can start a whole pyramid scheme with hatching eggs, there are plenty of us who wish to take your hand me down eggs.

You guys go ahead and scoff! It was very <sniff sniff> traumatic for me. What kind of eggs? Gosh, I dunno....fortunately I woke up before the mail truck arrived!!

Back
Top Bottom