Blooie's Blankie Fort

Oh, I don't hate the smell - I MISS the smell. Trying to quit after 52 years of doing it.

The cables needed to be too torqued to maintain proper alignment in her feet. She has snapped two steel cables in a few months because she's so hard on them. So they just weren't safe, and were also twisting her knees and causing them problems. But of course, now without them her feet turn in so badly that the left one can literally face backwards when she stands and the right one is almost as bad. And she's tripping over them. You saw the video of her walking on Friday. Doing amazing. I took a short one of her yesterday without them I'll post there when I get home.

Oh, I don't hate the smell - I MISS the smell. Trying to quit after 52 years of doing it. .

Oh Blooie! Yes, keep on being a quitter! My Grandma quit for me after she had smoked for 50 years. (She smoked from age 15-65.). The reason she quit is that she wanted ME to quit (I smoked from 15-25 years old, 10 regretful years.). She said if she could do it, I could do it. She didn't want me to have the health problems that she had from smoking. Her breathing problems left her after a year of not smoking and she wound up living until she was 80. I was happy for the extra years it gave her and for how much she loved me to quit for me. Makes me cry to think of it now.

Blooie,

Now I am no expert , BUT I am a nurse by profession, and by George, good for you!! It's a real trial, I know, but if you have seen all the emphysema, COPD, lung and oral cancer that I have...... Makes me shudder! I just wish I could quit food like some can cigs! So proud of you for this!
And that wee Kendra of yours is a feisty little bird, don't you worry! Caleb always finds a way around his difficulties eventually, although it's hard for us to watch sometimes. Hang in dear, the fight goes on!
P.S. Bought a Sunbeam heating pad today!!!!!
1f413.png
1f423.png
1f425.png

Lol

Yay chickies!!!!!!! Come on pips and peeps you can do it!!! Push little push!

@ Blooie I'm on my fifth... I think fith hatch and I still feel that "I'm going to be a Mommy" feeling and I still tell them welcome to the world when they hatch. :) :) :) I hope those things and the wonder never change. Definitely you need to try some local eggs I love shipped eggs but they are more stressful.

I have a PIP!!! I'm gonna be a mommy!!!!
haven't been posting on this thread much, but make it a point to check your progress every day, gal.

now is when all the stress of the hatch pays off. far and away the most fun/more stressful part of the 21 days......lol

where's the pics?!?

Back
Top Bottom